Thursday, May 3, 2012

Where have we been?!?!

I am clueless as to where we have been...time flies by so quickly.  Was it really Christmas the last time we spoke?  And here we are on the heels of Mother's Day.

You would think we would be better at this blog writing thing...well...me not so much, but I can blame my "little" sister - she is the English major. (It is why God created little sisters...you know...to blame stuff on.)



 In fact she has taken to putting her creative-English-major pen to paper in a new print we have up on Etsy...Boy and His Dog...Friends

We have lots of new prints  up on Etsy TheShopSisters, They are so colorful and inspirational. That is what we need...inspiration to stay current on this blog!

Actually, we shop sisters live in two different states, but we are having a meeting of the minds in one city this Saturday, we will probably spend more time eating and chatting than taking care of business! Eh...I think better on a full stomach.

 It is fun having your own online "shop" to play with, but haven't you ever gone into a neat little store somewhere with lots of fascinating things to look at and touch? And haven't you dreamed that you would one day have a shop of your own to play with? I bet you have. Well, I guess Etsy is the closest store most of us will ever have.

Ok, I am off to dust off the prints in our "shop"...really just going to check if little sister is there too, better have a cup of coffee ready for me - 'cause you know - that is why He created little sisters - to wait on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment