Saturday, May 19, 2012


 School Days, school days, good old golden rule days...la la la

Well, they are almost over for this year. Don't forget your teacher! This pretty print would make them feel soooo good if you presented it to your child's teacher, or your own teacher for that matter. I have thought of going to school in my later years so many times. Just seems like so much effort to me now! Hmm, what would I take? I imagine it would be art courses, I never had any formal art training, nor did my sister for that matter, we are self taught, and have good artistic genes too, that always helps. We go into an art store, and if we could, would purchase practically everything, but not have a clue as to what to do with it.  That is why we need to thank our teachers, because they steer us in the right direction and help us find the right path.  


No comments:

Post a Comment